- 1 quart pepper mint ice cream
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 litres of chilled ginger ale
Place ice cream in the punch bowl and allow it to soften slightly before blending in the milk and ginger ale. Stir until frothy and serve immediately or keep chilled until serving.
Black Tea Punch
- 1 cup strong tea
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup simple syrup
- 1 litre ginger ale
Combine all ingredients, putting in the ginger ale last. Serve cold.
- 3 ounces of fruit flavored gelatin mix
- 4 cups white sugar
- 13 cups boiling water
- 2 litre cans of pineapple juice
- 2 cups of lemon juice concentrate
- 4 litres of ginger ale
In a large bowl, combine gelatin and sugar. Stir in boiling water until mixture is dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice and lemon juice concentrate. Divide into 2 containers and freeze until solid. Chop gelatin mixture into a punch bowl and chop into pieces. Pour into ginger ale and serve.
Party Punch 2
- ½ gallon of strawberry sherbet
- 6 litres of fruit punch
- 2 litres bottles of lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
Place sherbet in punch bowl and pour in fruit punch and lemon-lime soda.